Elsinore Edmonton Homes For Sale, Elsinore Edmonton Real Estate

Elsinore Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information or to view any of these Elsinore Edmonton homes please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Not logged in
Login with:
Courtesy of Olivia M Hu of Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited
Main Photo:  in Edmonton: Zone 27 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4196196

$249,000

Contact for address details

Condo
3 beds, 4 baths, Built: 2008, 1,225 sq. ft.
A beautiful walking path just out of your doorsteps, Close to Henday Drive and Namao Shopping Centre; Northgate and downtown just a short drive. Open floor plan, extra windows and lots of natural light, Upgraded stainless steel appliances, dark stained kitchen... Details
Courtesy of Deborah A Schindel of Purplebricks
Main Photo: 30 18230 104A Street in Edmonton: Zone 27 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4203269

$274,900

30 18230 104A Street Edmonton T5X 0G9 : Zone 27

Condo
3 beds, 3 baths, Built: 2015, 1,356 sq. ft.
Beautifully upgraded and well maintained 2 storey in Legacy Pointe shows as new! This home features: engineered hardwood floors, grey maple cabinets, granite countertops on the main floor, green space out back with no back neighbors, upstairs laundry, huge master suite... Details
Courtesy of Tomas P Nguyen of Realty One Group Insider
Main Photo: 9 18230 104A Street NW in Edmonton: Zone 27 House Half Duplex for sale : MLS®# E4206258

$295,900

9 18230 104A Street NW Edmonton T5X 0G9 : Zone 27

Condo
3 beds, 4 baths, Built: 2012, 1,340 sq. ft.
Elegant 2-Storey Half Duplex with attached garage. Exceptionally low condo fees! This complex is well managed and the original owners have kept this property in pristine condition. The open concept main floor is bright with sunlight and offers 2-piece powder room... Details
Courtesy of Casey Tanner of RE/MAX Elite
Main Photo: 9940 178 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 27 House Half Duplex for sale : MLS®# E4214850

$330,000

9940 178 Avenue Edmonton T5X 5X2 : Zone 27

Single Family
3 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1992, 1,225 sq. ft.
This half duplex was custom built. Fully landscaped and fenced yard and double attached garage. Close to schools transportation and shopping. Ideal for first time buyers or empty nesters. i great condition. Basement has a large family room bedroom and a bath... Details
Courtesy of Sharon Y Gregresh of Century 21 Masters
Main Photo: 9934 176 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 27 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4200520

$349,999

9934 176 Avenue Edmonton T5X 5W1 : Zone 27

Condo
3 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1990, 1,238 sq. ft.
DO NOT MISS This Spectacular Bungalow Condo. It has a double attached garage, air conditioning, huge deck & tons of upgrades. This is a fabulous complex with beautiful common areas and a very active condo association and members group that both keeps the complex in tip... Details
Courtesy of Brett J Winegarden of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty
Main Photo: 17332 98 Street in Edmonton: Zone 27 House for sale : MLS®# E4215251

$414,900

17332 98 Street Edmonton T5X 5V6 : Zone 27

Single Family
4 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1990, 1,400 sq. ft.
This beautiful, extremely well kept, 1,400 sq. ft., 4 bed / 3 bath, 4 level split boasts many features. Hardwood flows through the bright & spacious living & dining rooms with vaulted ceiling & lots of natural light. Large, open kitchen with dining area looking out on... Details
Data was last updated October 21, 2020 at 12:30 PM (UTC)
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in  Elsinore ? – CLICK HERE!!!

 

Ready to sell  in Elsinore ? – CLICK HERE!!!

 

Want to see your Elsinore home featured here? – Call or email Don today!

 

Elsinore Edmonton Homes For Sale

Elsinore Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information on or to view any of these  Elsinore Edmonton homes, please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is an expert and experienced Realtor in the  Elsinore area of Edmonton and can make all of your Elsinore  Edmonton home buying and selling dreams come true today.

Elsinore Edmonton Real Estate

The neighbourhood of Elsinore is found in the north end of Edmonton. It’s located in the district of Castledowns. It is not far from CFB Edmonton, which makes it a great neighbourhood for those who work at CFB Edmonton but choose not to live on base. The majority of all Elsinore homes were constructed after 1985. The majority of all Elsinore homes are single-family dwellings – 82% of them, to be exact. The other 18% is duplexes. Almost all Elsinore homes are owner-occupied. A little less than half – 40% – of residents in Elsinore have lived there for less than 5 years.

 

Elsinore Edmonton Real Estate