Falconer Heights Edmonton Homes For Sale, Falconer Heights Edmonton Real Estate

Falconer Heights Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information or to view any of these Falconer Heights Edmonton homes  please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Not logged in
Login with:
Courtesy of Doug Singleton of Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate
Main Photo: 206 911 RABBIT_HILL Road in Edmonton: Zone 14 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4212636

$184,900

206 911 RABBIT_HILL Road Edmonton T6R 2S7 : Zone 14

Condo
2 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1998, 981 sq. ft.
Terrific 981 sq ft apartment condominium in The Riverbend Grande. This unit features 2 generous bedrooms, a large living room with a corner gas fireplace, a dining room adjacent to the kitchen with ample cabinets and counter space. The home has in-suite laundry... Details
Courtesy of Rachel S Fung of MaxWell Polaris
Main Photo: 313 911 RABBIT_HILL Road in Edmonton: Zone 14 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4190396

$209,000

313 911 RABBIT_HILL Road Edmonton T6R 2S7 : Zone 14

Condo
2 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1998, 1,050 sq. ft.
PRICE REDUCED on this clean & beautifully RENOVATED top floor unit in desirable Riverbend Grande. This spacious condo boasts 1054 SqFt of living space which includes 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. As you enter you will notice this unit has been completely redone with... Details
Courtesy of Cindy Li of Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited
Main Photo: 526 FALCONER Place in Edmonton: Zone 14 House for sale : MLS®# E4206034

$509,000

526 FALCONER Place Edmonton T6R 3A1 : Zone 14

Single Family
4 beds, 3 baths, Built: 2002, 2,291 sq. ft.
ORIGINAL OWNER! This extremely well-maintained, air- conditioned family home is located in a quite cal-de-sac in prestigious community of Falconer Heights. The open concept 9’ ceiling main floor features a den/flex room with French doors, bright family room and dining... Details
Courtesy of Richard B Angus of Logic Realty
Main Photo: 310 FERRIS Way in Edmonton: Zone 14 House for sale : MLS®# E4202423

$555,000

310 FERRIS Way Edmonton T6R 2C8 : Zone 14

Single Family
3 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1990, 2,420 sq. ft.
Welcome to Riverbend! This beautiful 2420 sqft one and a half story located in the sought after neighbourhood of Falconer Heights is situated on a quiet cul de sac close to the river valley and extensive walking trails. Features 3 bedrooms with the large master bedroom... Details
Courtesy of Fan Yang of Mozaic Realty Group
Main Photo: 1111 FALCONER Road in Edmonton: Zone 14 House for sale : MLS®# E4213651

$696,880

1111 FALCONER Road Edmonton T6R 2G6 : Zone 14

Single Family
5 beds, 5 baths, Built: 1996, 3,060 sq. ft.
Riverbend gem! Walk-out 2 storey on the hill in a quiet cul de sac with over 3060+1250 and 4+1 bedrooms and 4+1 baths! Spacious living room features open floor plan with soaring ceilings&tall windows. Large gourmet chef kitchen, garden door to an expansive deck and... Details
Courtesy of Alan H Gee of RE/MAX Elite
Main Photo: 1346 FALCONER Road in Edmonton: Zone 14 House for sale : MLS®# E4213433

$698,800

1346 FALCONER Road Edmonton T6R 2C5 : Zone 14

Single Family
5 beds, 4 baths, Built: 1990, 2,807 sq. ft.
WOW! Gorgeous RENOVATED 2 sty nestled in a cul de sac steps to parks, playground & wonderful schools. Stunning finishes are found throughout this 2807 sf GEM. Beautiful stone accents, hardwood floors & a stairwell w/iron railing greet your guests as they enter into the... Details
Data was last updated October 22, 2020 at 04:30 AM (UTC)
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in Falconer Heights? – CLICK HERE!!!

Ready to sell  in Falconer Heights? – CLICK HERE!!!

Want to see your Falconer Heights home featured here? – Call or email Don today!

Falconer Heights Edmonton Homes For Sale

Falconer Heights Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For furthur information on or to view any of these Falconer Heights Edmonton homes, please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is an expert and experienced Realtor in the Falconer Heights  area of Edmonton and can make all of your Falconer Heights Edmonton home buying and selling dreams come true today.

Falconer Heights Edmonton Real Estate

The neighbourhood of Falconer Heights is located in south west Edmonton. Construction in Falconer Heights began in 1985, according to the 2001 federal census, with 12.2% of homes built  between 1985 and 1990, and the other 87.8% built during the 1990s. Single-family homes are the most common type of home in Falconer Heights, and account for 61% of all homes in the neighbourhood. Another 24% is comprised of apartments and apartment-style condominiums, and 13% is comprised of duplexes. A total of 80% of homes in Falconer Heights are owner-occupied.

 

Falconer Edmonton Homes for Sale