Malmo Plains Edmonton Homes For Sale, Malmo Plains Real Estate

Malmo Plains Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information or to view any of these Malmo Plains Edmonton homes please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Not logged in
Login with:
Main Photo: 103 12111 51 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 15 Condo for sale : MLS(r) # E4045721
Courtesy of Valerie L Climie of Coldwell Banker Venture Realty

$219,000

103 12111 51 Avenue Edmonton T6H 6A3 : Zone 15

Condo
1 beds, 1 baths, Built: 2004, 708 sq. ft.
Immaculate and FRESHLY PAINTED! This one bedroom home is all ready for you to move in and enjoy the LIFESTYLE offered in this lovely property with LOW CONDO FEES! The open plan kitchen with island and PANTRY, opening onto a spacious living area featuring a cozy... Details
Main Photo: 316 12111 51 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 15 Condo for sale : MLS(r) # E4070313
Courtesy of Susan G Speed of Realty Executives - Devonshire Realty

$279,900

316 12111 51 Avenue Edmonton T6H 6A3 : Zone 15

Condo
2 beds, 1 baths, Built: 2004, 848 sq. ft.
Take a look at this open-concept, 2-bedroom condo just minutes from the Southgate LRT. The bright living room has a corner fireplace and loads of natural light from the south-facing windows, while the kitchen has an island with eating bar, and a big pantry. Appreciate... Details
Main Photo: 508 12111 51 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 15 Condo for sale : MLS(r) # E4064452
Courtesy of Jen R Liviniuk and Patricia J Liviniuk of Re/Max Real Estate

$374,900

508 12111 51 Avenue Edmonton T6H 6A3 : Zone 15

Condo
2 beds, 2 baths, Built: 2004, 1,064 sq. ft.
RARELY does a TOP FLOOR/PENTHOUSE-AIR CONDITIONED-CORNER UNIT-with SOARING 14 ft VAULTED LIVING ROOM CEILING come onto the market in this building...but here it is!!! Immaculately clean, this suite features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, in floor heating, 9 ft ceilings, open... Details
Main Photo: 5003 115 Street in Edmonton: Zone 15 House for sale : MLS(r) # E4067497
Courtesy of Sara J Kalke of RE/MAX River City

$429,000

5003 115 Street Edmonton T6H 3P1 : Zone 15

Single Family
4 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1965, 1,206 sq. ft.
SPOTLESS HOME, GREAT VALUE! Fabulous value in this 1204 sqft 3+1 bedroom, 2.5 home bungalow on a huge 50' x 127' lot in Malmo. Mid-mod original classic vintage charm throughout! Huge living room with hardwood flooring, spacious dining room with built-in cabinet... Details
Main Photo: 4812 114B Street NW in Edmonton: Zone 15 House for sale : MLS(r) # E4066813
Courtesy of Agnes I Fisher of Re/Max Real Estate Centre

$449,900

4812 114B Street NW Edmonton T6H 3N3 : Zone 15

Single Family
4 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1964, 1,138 sq. ft.
Great street appeal in this 1138 sq. ft. open beam bungalow. Almost the original owner. Very well kept. Two furnaces, one for each level. The furnace for the main floor was new in 2012. . New shingles on the house and garage two years ago. Vinyl siding on the house... Details
Main Photo: 11412 46 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 15 House for sale : MLS(r) # E4063871
Courtesy of Brent M Wartenbe of Professional Realty Group

$479,500

11412 46 Avenue Edmonton T6H 0A5 : Zone 15

Single Family
4 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1965, 1,113 sq. ft.
WOW! Incredible opportunity to own this desirable home with A/C in Malmo. Numerous upgrades including a BEAUTIFUL NEW KITCHEN FEATURING STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES INCLUDING A WINE FRIDGE. Kitchen opens up to the dining area & a spacious living room - great for living... Details
Listing information last updated on June 26, 2017
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in Malmo Plains? – CLICK HERE!!!

Ready to sell  in Malmo Plains? – CLICK HERE!!!

Want to see your Malmo Plains home featured here? – Call or email Don today!

Malmo Plains Edmonton Homes For Sale

Malmo Plains Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information on or to view any of these Malmo Plains Edmonton homes, please call Don at 780-718-4800 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is an expert and experienced Realtor in the Malmo Plains area of Edmonton and can make all of your Malmo Plains Edmonton home buying and selling dreams come true today.

Malmo Plains Edmonton Real Estate

The neighbourhood of Malmo Plains is located in southwest Edmonton. The west side of the neighborhood, named Michener Park, is mainly University of Alberta family residences. The neighborhood’s name came from a common soil type in the area called malmo silty clay loam. Whitemud Drive runs along the neighborhood’s south side. A total of 72.7% of the homes in Malmo Plains were built during the 1960s. Single family homes are the most common type of home in the neighbourhood, and comprise 51% of the homes in Malmo Plains. The other 49% of the homes in the neighborhood are apartments and row houses. The neighborhood contains two schools: the Malmo Plains Elementary School, and the Maria Montessori School.

Malmo Plains Edmonton Homes For Sale