Dechene Edmonton Homes For Sale, Dechene Edmonton Real Estate

Dechene Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information or to view any of these Dechene Edmonton homes please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Not logged in
Login with:
Courtesy of Leah M Cyr of RE/MAX Elite
Main Photo: 41 8 DECHENE Road in Edmonton: Zone 20 House Triplex for sale : MLS®# E4216875

$349,900

41 8 DECHENE Road Edmonton T6M 2S5 : Zone 20

Condo
2 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1998, 1,332 sq. ft.
This immaculately maintained adult bungalow is one of the largest in Hawthorne Estates and one of a handful of units in the complex backing a treed courtyard! There is new carpet and paint throughout the open living space of the main floor which includes a spacious... Details
Courtesy of Marty Smayda of RE/MAX Elite
Main Photo: 17913 55 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 20 House for sale : MLS®# E4199288

$394,000

17913 55 Avenue Edmonton T6M 1W9 : Zone 20

Single Family
4 beds, 4 baths, Built: 1984, 1,605 sq. ft.
Why spend weekends trying to escape, when your escape could be in your own backyard? A professionally landscaped backyard getaway surrounded by mature trees, listening to the birds while enjoying the smell of fresh forested air is a great way to unwind from a long day... Details
Courtesy of Steve P Kehoe of 2% Realty Pro
Main Photo: 242 Dechene Road in Edmonton: Zone 20 House for sale : MLS®# E4194567

$405,000

242 Dechene Road Edmonton T6M 1W6 : Zone 20

Single Family
4 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1985, 1,324 sq. ft.
Extremely well cared for 4 Bdrm, 4 LEVEL SPLIT home with West facing rear yard backing onto Dechene Park. Offering 2362 sq ft of expansive living space. Steps to Elementary and Middle school makes this ideal for your family - NO streets to cross to access schools... Details
Courtesy of Gurvinder Virk of MaxWell Polaris
Main Photo: 18124 61 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 20 House for sale : MLS®# E4218964

$419,000

18124 61 Avenue Edmonton T6M 1T5 : Zone 20

Single Family
4 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1987, 1,288 sq. ft.
**Recently Renovated** This 1288 Sq Ft 4 Bedrooms + 3 Bathroom 4 level-Split House on Huge 55 X 112 sq Ft Lot Located in Dechene Neighbourhood... On Main Floor Family Room,Dinning & Kitchen With STAINLESS STEEL Appliances, Rear Access to SUNROOM & deck... on 2nd floor... Details
Courtesy of Peter F Estephan of RE/MAX Elite
Main Photo: 169 DECHENE Road in Edmonton: Zone 20 House for sale : MLS®# E4217672

$438,800

169 DECHENE Road Edmonton T6M 2M8 : Zone 20

Single Family
5 beds, 4 baths, Built: 1997, 1,817 sq. ft.
Absolutely stunning 1817 sqft 4+1 bedroom, 3.5 baths, 2 storey home in the highly desirable community of Dechene is the perfect family home! Renovated from top to bottom! The list includes: New flooring throughout, paint, interior doors, sprayed cabinets, new... Details
Courtesy of Azar Maygoni of Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited
Main Photo: 18108 58 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 20 House for sale : MLS®# E4216456

$449,500

18108 58 Avenue Edmonton T6M 1V3 : Zone 20

Single Family
4 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1986, 1,950 sq. ft.
Convenient Location! Over 1950 Sq. Ft. 4 level split is located in the neighborhood of Dechene. This 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home features a spacious main level. The living room has lots of natural light throughout. kitchen with tons of cupboard and counter space and... Details
Courtesy of Ulli Nerenberg of Royal Lepage Preferred Real Estate
Main Photo: 18308 58 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 20 House for sale : MLS®# E4218172

$459,000

18308 58 Avenue Edmonton T6M 1T9 : Zone 20

Single Family
3 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1985, 1,449 sq. ft.
Contemporary, renovated bungalow with a WOW factor. Huge Chef’s dream kitchen w. abundant storage space and large island. Drawers are hidden behind the cabinet doors. Quartz countertops. Top of the line s/s appliances, incl. dbl. sided fridge with ice maker and water... Details
Data was last updated October 30, 2020 at 04:30 AM (UTC)
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in  Dechene ? – CLICK HERE!!!

Ready to sell  in Dechene ? – CLICK HERE!!!

Want to see your Dechene  home featured here? – Call or email Don today!

Dechene Edmonton Homes For Sale

Dechene Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information on or to view any of these Dechene Edmonton homes, please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is an expert and experienced Realtor in the  Dechene area of Edmonton and can make all of your Dechene  Edmonton home buying and selling dreams come true today.

Dechene Edmonton Real Estate

The neighbourhood of Dechene is located in west Edmonton. The first homes in Dechene were built in the 1980s, according to the 2001 federal census, when 62.5% of the neighbourhood homes were built. The remaining 37.5% were built during the 1990s. Single-family homes are the most common type of home in Dechene, according to the 2005 municipal census, and account for 89% of homes in the neighbourhood. The other 11% of homes in Dechene are duplexes. A total of 97% of homes in Dechene are owner-occupied. The neighbourhood has two schools, one operated by the Edmonton Catholic School System: The Good Shepherd Catholic Elementary School, and one operated by the Edmonton Public School System: S. Bruce Smith Junior High School.

Dechene Edmonton Homes for Sale