Greenfield Edmonton Homes For Sale, Greenfield Edmonton Real Estate

Greenfield Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professioanls. For further information or to view any of these Greenfiled Edmonton homes please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Not logged in
Login with:
Main Photo: 3839 117 Street in Edmonton: Zone 16 House for sale : MLS® # E4084891
Courtesy of Darrell W Zapernick of Maxwell Challenge Realty

$463,800

3839 117 Street Edmonton T6J 1S8 : Zone 16

Single Family
3 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1966, 1,184 sq. ft.
YOUR WAIT IS OVER!! In the much sought after community of Greenfield, it's hard to find Renovated, "Move -In" ready homes but....IT'S HERE. This outstanding 3+1 bedroom bungalow with a professionally finished basement boasts over 2,000 sf of UPGRADED living! Quality... Details
Main Photo: 3612 118 Street in Edmonton: Zone 16 House for sale : MLS® # E4081853
Courtesy of John L Mattiello of RE/MAX Elite

$475,000

3612 118 Street Edmonton T6J 1W5 : Zone 16

Single Family
4 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1968, 1,058 sq. ft.
A beautiful home on a quiet street is waiting for you to move in and make it yours! A charming 4-level split home, with great curb appeal invites you inside where a spacious foyer greets you with marble tiled flooring and charming French doors that lead you through to... Details
Main Photo: 11719 39A Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 16 House for sale : MLS® # E4076123
Courtesy of Charles R Weese of Comfree Commonsense Network

$529,900

11719 39A Avenue Edmonton T6J 0P1 : Zone 16

Single Family
4 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1967, 1,040 sq. ft.
No comparisons, one of a kind. Nothing to do but watch the grass grow. According to Enmax this house uses 9 % less energy than a Efficient Home the same size. Great location and close to... Details
Main Photo: 11736 37A Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 16 House for sale : MLS® # E4082327
Courtesy of Marty Smayda of RE/MAX Elite

$534,900

11736 37A Avenue Edmonton T6J 0J9 : Zone 16

Single Family
4 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1967, 1,356 sq. ft.
Professionally renovated Bungalow, over 2500 sq.ft. of developed living space! Completely open concept with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths and 3 piece ensuite in the master bedroom! Living room opens to dining room and redesigned kitchen new cabinets with granite counter top... Details
Main Photo: 11145 34A Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 16 House for sale : MLS® # E4074365
Courtesy of Yuriy Fleysher of RE/MAX Excellence

$538,000

11145 34A Avenue Edmonton T6J 3M3 : Zone 16

Single Family
4 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1980, 2,856 sq. ft.
Bright and clean 2 storey Ace Lange built home with large 2 storey 4 SEASON SOLARIUM! The kitchen, breakfast nook, family room and master bedroom all look out the solarium to the mature trees in the south facing yard that backs onto green space. The solarium is... Details
Main Photo: 11236 37 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 16 House for sale : MLS® # E4078581
Courtesy of Kelly K Yeung of RE/MAX Real Estate

$575,000

11236 37 Avenue Edmonton T6J 0H5 : Zone 16

Single Family
4 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1967, 1,137 sq. ft.
Rare Gem in GREENFIELD! FULLY RENOVATED TOP TO BOTTOM. Nothing was spared or missed in this house. Great curb appeal w/ new(er) exterior siding, roof, eavestroughs, fascia, windows, sidewalks & landscaping. Inside you are greeted by gorgeous mid tone hardwood floors... Details
Listing information last updated on October 19, 2017
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in Greenfield? – CLICK HERE!!!

Ready to sell  in Greenfield? – CLICK HERE!!!

Want to see your Greenfield home featured here? – Call or email Don today!

Greenfield Edmonton Homes For Sale

Greenfield Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For furthur information on or to view any of these Greenfield Edmonton homes, please call Don at 780-718-4800 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is an expert and experienced Realtor in the Greenfield area of Edmonton and can make all of your Greenfield Edmonton  home buying and selling dreams come true today.

Greenfield Edmonton Real Estate

The neighbourhood of Greenfield is located in south west Edmonton. The neighbourhood is also referred to as Petrolia. Greenfield was named after Premier Herbert Greenfield, who was Premier of Alberta from 1921 until 1925. During the 1960s, a total of 77% of the homes in Greenfield were constructed, with another 20.6% built during the 1970s. Single-family homes are the most common type of home in Greenfield, comprising 92% of all homes in the neighbourhood. The other 8% is comprised of half low-rise apartments and half duplexes. A total of 91% of the homes in Greenfield are owner-occupied. There are three schools located in Greenfield: Greenfield Public School, St. Stanislaus Catholic Elementary School, and the Academy for Maths and Science.

 

Greenfield Edmonton Homes for Sale