Bellevue Edmonton Homes For Sale, Bellevue Edmonton Real Estate

Bellevue Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professioals. For further information or to view any of these Bellevue Edmonton homes please call Don at 780-718-8400  or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Not logged in
Login with:
Courtesy of Steve P Kehoe of 2% Realty Pro
Main Photo: 11233 70 Street in Edmonton: Zone 09 House for sale : MLS®# E4200239

$244,900

11233 70 Street Edmonton T5B 1T1 : Zone 09

Single Family
2 beds, 1 baths, Built: 1944, 1,046 sq. ft.
A great opportunity for a first time home owner or investor! This home in Bellevue has a cozy layout with a spacious living room, large kitchen with a gas stove, dining area, 4 piece bathroom, one bedroom is on the main floor and the master is located upstairs. The... Details
Courtesy of Peter Myrlak of 1st Choice Realty Edmonton Ltd.
Main Photo: 11343 69 Street in Edmonton: Zone 09 House for sale : MLS®# E4171057

$255,400

11343 69 Street Edmonton T5B 1R8 : Zone 09

Single Family
2 beds, 1 baths, Built: 1939, 923 sq. ft.
Quaint and Cozy home with wood burning fireplace has Character Plus!!! Original hardwood floors, sash windows (original and new), enclosed front and back porches. Upgrades/renos completed! Roof, electrical, plumbing, insulation, windows, bathroom, blinds, light... Details
Courtesy of Sara J Kalke of RE/MAX Real Estate
Main Photo: 11302 70 Street in Edmonton: Zone 09 House for sale : MLS®# E4200020

$269,900

11302 70 Street Edmonton T5B 1T2 : Zone 09

Single Family
3 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1947, 843 sq. ft.
Welcome to this lovely character home in the Central North East neighborhood of Bellevue. This charming 840+ sqft, renovated bungalow has three bedrooms - master and 2nd bedroom on the main floor and a 3rd in the basement, all spacious with ample closet space. Enjoy the... Details
Courtesy of Butch E Zaprawa of Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited
Main Photo: 11232 68 Street in Edmonton: Zone 09 House for sale : MLS®# E4202283

$279,900

11232 68 Street Edmonton T5B 1N5 : Zone 09

Single Family
3 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1942, 741 sq. ft.
Solid, Clean, Character Bellevue Bungalow. 2+1 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Well maintained, gorgeous hardwood, oak kitchen cabinets, lovely yard, upgraded electrical, single garage. Located on a quiet street with new sidewalks and roads with great access to downtown, Wayne... Details
Courtesy of Tina K Fournier of RE/MAX Real Estate
Main Photo: 11338 69 Street in Edmonton: Zone 09 House for sale : MLS®# E4201898

$299,000

11338 69 Street Edmonton T5B 1R7 : Zone 09

Single Family
5 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1949, 984 sq. ft.
Additional income will help you build equity fast with a 2 bedroom in-law suite in this clean and well kept charmer in Bellevue! The exterior has been nicely upgraded with terracotta tiled stairs while the repainted exterior is trimmed with classic brick flower beds... Details
Courtesy of Peter K Kubiczek of Keystone Realty
Main Photo: 11535 68 Street in Edmonton: Zone 09 House for sale : MLS®# E4204981

$564,950

11535 68 Street Edmonton T5B 1P2 : Zone 09

Single Family
4 beds, 4 baths, Built: 2011, 1,945 sq. ft.
Functional design for a modern family. Spacious bright entry with two sidelites and double closet. French doors open to generous den, ideal space for an office or bedroom. Open concept design, dark hardwood floors extend through out the main floor. Hazelnut Maple... Details
Data was last updated July 12, 2020 at 06:30 PM (UTC)
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in Bellevue? – CLICK HERE!!!

Ready to sell  in Bellevue? – CLICK HERE!!!

Want to see your Bellevue home featured here? – Call or email Don today!

Bellevue Edmonton Homes For Sale

Bellevue Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information on or to view any of these Bellevue Edmonton homes, please call Don at 780-718-4800 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is an expert and experienced Real Estate Professional in the Bellevue area of Edmonton and can make all of your Bellevue Edmonton home buying and selling dreams come true today.

Bellevue Edmonton Real Estate

The small neighbourhood of Bellevue is located in north east Edmonton, and looks over the North Saskatchewan River. According to the 2001 federal census, development of Bellevue was mostly completed by 1960. 12.5% of all residences have been built between 1961 and 2001. According to the municipal census done in 2005, the most common residence type is the single-family dwelling, which make up 96% of all residences in Bellevue. The remaining 4% is made up of low-rise apartments and a triplex. A total of 76% of all Bellevue residences are owner-occupied. There are two neighbourhood schools, both operated by the Edmonton Public School System: Bellevue Elementary School, and Eastglen High School. Located just outside of the north west corner of the neighbourhood is Rexall Place.

Bellevue Edmonton Homes For Sale